3D-Metal-Printer FL300M Powder Bound Filament Printing
Perfection in 3D metal printing technology: FL300M Powder Bound Filament Printing System developed by FuseLab in collaboration with JLOX-Metal-Filament. Our new extruder technology delivers high performance 3D printing while maintaining the highest reliability standards.
3D printing technology Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
Fuselab Patented Extruder Technology: EXTRUDER FL300M - some facts:
- Integrated motor: Extruder motor with internal filament feedthrough for a compact and lightweight design.
- Multi-contact feeder: Reliable filament feeding even for the most demanding materials like powder bound filaments.
Heater Unit: Slim heater design for an unobstructed view. Internal nozzle geometry optimized for powder bound filaments.
- Dual Independent extruders
- Printing volume: 300mm x 300mm x 290mm (dual extruder) and 340mm x 300mm x 290mm (single extruder)
- Extruder technology: FuseLAB 3D patented rollerdrive technology
- Nozzle diameters: 0.2mm | 0.3mm | 0.4mm | 0.6mm | 0.8mm
- Max. extruder temperature: 300 °C
- Heated build platform: Max. temperature 110 °C
- Polyetherimide (PEI) top surface
- Layer height: 0.05-1mm
- Build chamber: Fully enclosed and passively heated up to 40 °C
- Electronics: 32bit 300Mhz motion controller with quad-core ARM SBC and Fuselab embedded Linux distribution
- Display: 7 inch TFT capacitive touch display
- Air filtration: HEPA + active carbon filter, fully closed with automatic pause when door opend
- Auto park extruders prevents accidental nozzle contact
- Heated bed: Redundant temperature sensors for overtemperature protection
- Filament diameter: 2.85mm
- Supported materials: Metal and ceramic powder bound filaments from all manufactures (open system)
- 316L stainless steel | 17-4 PH stainless steel | H13 | Zirconia SiC | Common Polymers (ABS, ASA, PLA, PETG, …) | and more
- Spool Size: Up to 2 spools of 300mm diameter and 100mm wide
- Power input: 100 – 240V AC / 6.5-2.7A AC / 50-60Hz / Max. 650 Watt
- Slicer software: Simplify 3D | Cura
- Connectivity: WiFi | Ethernet
- Data transfer: Wifi | Ethernet | USB stick
- External dimensions 648mm x 589mm x 1211mm (W x D x H)
- Weight approx. 90kg