Wizard 480+: The additive machine tool
The AM-System Wizard 480+ enables you to manufacture with CFF (Continuous Filament Fabrication) and FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) as well as their combination for components of 400x300x400 mm. The device offers 4 changing stations, an open, flexible material system and water-cooled print heads.
The "WIZARD 480+" combines several innovations:
Tool changing system
- Enables the use of up to 4 different materials or print heads within one production process
- Due to the precise and powerful motors, a tool change can be carried out within 5 seconds (travel distance 450mm)
Continuous fibre materials - CFF
- Specially developed and patented technology for processing continuous fibres such as: Carbon fibre, aramid, glass fibre, copper wire, etc.
- The turning radius is minimal, i.e. the fibres can be laid in parallel.
No restrictions - FFF
- We offer different FFF - print heads, which are adapted to the most different requirements
- ABS, PLA, TPU, ...
- PEKK, Carbon Fiber PA, ...
- Chrome steel, titanium, ceramics, ... (for sintering)
- Open material system, no restrictions on the use of third-party filaments
Water cooled system
- All printheads are water cooled
Constant and effective cooling helps print accuracy
- Optimised parameterisation; optimal processing of the filaments enables a high quality print image
- Particularly stable gantry construction
Minimal vibrations help with absolute accuracy as well as repeatability
- Easily accessible build area for optimal handling
- Precise and accurate motors for fast and exact movements
- Simplify3D incl. post processing for continuous fiber components
- The designer determines where and how many fibres are to be laid
- No restrictions by the software
- Free parameterisation of the materials
- All print heads are easily interchangeable
various expansion stages are also optional or can be retrofitted
- Each Wizard 480+ is customised to the specific requirements of the customer
Made in Austria
- Conceived, designed and built in Austria with our own precision components and specially tested parts to ensure the highest quality