The Centre for Product and Process Development (ZPP) at the ZHAW specialises in innovative product development in mechanical engineering, from the idea to the real series product, and conducts research in all areas of the innovation process.
Take advantage of our competencies and modern infrastructure in three main areas for your development project
- Innovation Playground and Development (product development from the idea to the finished product),
- 3D Experience and
- Advanced Production Technologies, Additive Manufacturing
- Adapted product development for additive manufacturing.
- Economic and technical feasibility studies
- Topology optimisation and simulation
- Process and machine development for additive manufacturing
- aF&E projects for product and process development in additive manufacturing
- Support in the form of workshops and training for the introduction of additive manufacturing
- General and customer-specific education and training on additive manufacturing