16 November 2018
RenAM 500Q is Renishaw's multi-laser AM system. It features four high-power 500 W lasers, each able to access the whole powder bed surface simultaneously.
RenAM 500Q achieves significantly higher build rates, vastly improving productivity and lowering cost per part. The RenAM 500Q features automated powder and waste handling systems that enable consistent process quality, reduce operator intervention time and ensure high standards of system safety.
- RenAM 500Q allows you to address a broader range of components with AM
- Up to 150 cm³/hour deposition rate* significantly improves productivity
- Intelligent gas flow ensures the efficient removal of process emissions and extends filter life
- Single additively manufactured galvo mounting built in AlSi10Mg with internal conformal cooling fluid channels enables excellent thermal stability of the optical system
* Including wiper time, dependent on part geometry, material and parameter set used.
- Build volume 250 mm x 250 mm x 350 mm
- Class leading vacuum preparation and low argon consumption
- Intelligent dual SafeChange™ filter system automatically changes to a clean filter when required
- Integrated sieving and powder recirculation
Powder bed processes metal and ceramic (SLM, EBM, etc.)