TruPrint 1000 - Laser Metall Fusion printer of Trumpf
The TruPrint 1000 is a compact and robust 3D printing machine that uses Laser Metal Fusion technology to produce metallic 3D components of the highest quality quickly and easily.
In the area of additive production, Trumpf uses the laser technology Laser Metal Fusion (powder bed-based laser melting). The TruPrint 1000 offers you in this area all the benefits of additive manufacturing with its high-performance TRUMPF Laser (200W powerful fibre laser from TRUMPF with a wavelength of around 1,070 nm).
The TruPrint can be used to create components in almost any geometric shape. Even complex shapes can be quickly and easily converted from the CAD design to a 3D metallic component – and with top quality. You can use the TruPrint 1000 for the generative production of small industrial single parts and series. With the multilaser option, you can also achieve an increase in productivity of up to 80% and the utmost flexibility when processing customer orders.
Benefits of TruPrint 1000 at a glance
- Take advantage of the multilaser option to maximise your productivity!
- Two 200 W TRUMPF fibre lasers simultaneously scan the build area and flexibly generate up to 80% more parts in the same time
- You can ensure that parts are available more quickly and maximise flexibility when processing customer orders
Easy and intuitive
- Because of its small size, the TruPrint 1000 is easy to operate
- The generously-sized processing chamber and its doors enable ergonomic handling
- Thanks to the intuitive touch screen, operation is very simple. With its intelligent functions, the control software supports efficient production.
High process speed
- The TruPrint 1000 coordinates powder coating and laser exposure partly in parallel
- The tilting recoater accelerates the powder application process and reduces non-productive time to a minimum, which enables higher process speeds
- The coater component with an X profile ensures an optimal powder coating and a reliable, robust process.
Our service offer
For KVT-Fastening Solutioneering means offering customers long-term experience, maximum development and materials expertise – in conjunction with innovative spirit, project reliability, and planning ability.
Telediagnostics and Visual Online Support
TRUMPF Telediagnostics provides a direct connection between our service engineers and your TruPrint 1000. Using the app for Visual Online Support (VOS) you can also exchange picture, sound and video files in real time. This enables more targeted support, and your machine is available again very quickly. Benefit from our worldwide trained service technician network and our 7x24 hour spare parts service.
Mobile operation and monitoring
With an App you can operate and control the TruPrint 1000 especially flexibly using a tablet. The Operator keeps an eye on the production process via live image, while necessary presence is reduced. Our monitoring solutions also provide you a comprehensive monitoring of your machine conditions and a full transparency of your machine productivity.