New, cardivascular chestbest from 3D printed mould
The Bavarian, mechatronic development and manufacturing partner GBN System has executed several functional samples in additive manufacturing for the Brandenburg start-up coronect.
GBN Systems 3D printing success story:
The Brandenburg start-up coronect has developed a new, cardiovascular chestbest for GSM supported 5 channel ECG recording.
According to German medical product law MPG coronect was looking for a matching partner for development and production in order to transfer first scetches into testable functional samples. GBN Systems - since 1989 experienced in contract manufacturing as OEM system supplier from greater Munich area - was able to convince the experts of Technische Hochschule Wildau with its broad support cyclus.
As technical execution partner GBN Systems is using it´s 3D production knowhow for this promising new device. Already now cardiologists are convinced of this alternative in GSM radiobased recording of longterm ECG and are looking forward to accreditation as medical device for the ambulant and clinical praxis.
GBN Systems service modules:
- conceptional consulting during set-up of product requirement document PRD
- construction and creation of functional sample for the device carrier in form of a body friendly chestbelt
- segmenting of targeting form into function optimized mouldingparts
- manufacturing of prototype housing via fused deposition moulding (FDM)
- casting and adjusting of prototypes onto the human body contours (here female)
System advantages of coronect chestbelt:
- clearly higher carrying comfort
- light, compact - no attachment of many sensors needed
- all for evalutation needed sensors fully integrated in scinfriendy chestbelt
- longterm ECG are facilitated and alternated
- Early waring system enable via implemented GSM Chip module
- Remote diagnosis possible and longterm extandable
- Early detection of cardiovascular impairments possible.
Production of parts and assemblies